LoL Builder v2 updated to v18.104.22.168
December 31, 2011
LoL Builder v2 updated to match v22.214.171.124 League of Legends version.
- New champion – Viktor, the Machine Herald,
- Some app fixes
Release Notes v126.96.36.199:
- Passive: Evolving Technology Viktor starts with a Hex Core that provides him with stats and can be upgraded in the store to augment one of his abilities. The Hex Core can only be upgraded once, and cannot be sold back to the store.
- Power Transfer – Viktor blasts an enemy unit dealing magic damage, returning a portion of the damage dealt as a shield.
- Ability Augment: Increases Viktor’s Movement Speed by 30% for 3 seconds
- Gravity Field – Viktor conjures a heavy gravitational field, slowing all enemies and stacking a debuff every 0.5 seconds. At 3 stacks enemies inside are stunned for 1.5 seconds.
- Ability Augment: Gravity Field has an additional 30% cast range.
- Death Ray – Viktor uses his robotic arm to fire a chaos beam that cuts across the field in a line, dealing damage to any opponents struck in its path.
- Ability Augment: Death Ray sets fire to enemies, dealing 30% additional magic damage over 4 seconds.
- Chaos Storm (Ultimate) – Viktor conjures a singularity on the field which deals magic damage and briefly silences enemies. The singularity then does magic damage to all nearby enemies every second. Viktor can redirect the singularity.
- Lowered Augment Costs to 1,000
- The displayed price will remain 1,200 until we patch in early 2012, but the Hex Core will be upgradable for 1,000 as it was originally intended
- Fixed a bug where Augment: Power was not assigning the correct stats
- Fixed a bug where Death Ray was not doing the correct amount of damage reported
- Fixed a bug where Chaos Storm was reacting to Twisted Fate’s Passive
- Fixed a bug where the End of Game screen was reporting massive damage done values for Viktor